Reading Time: 5 Minutes –
This week we’ll be concluding our blog series about our Second Generation video walls. If you missed part one, “The New Standard Video Wall” click here, and if you missed part two, “The Slim+ Video Wall” click here.
Our “Gen2Touch” video walls are protected by optically-bonded glass which features anti-glare, anti-streak, and fingerprint-resistant properties. Our touch video walls also come equipped with PQ Labs multi-touch technology; allowing up to 32 simultaneous touch points. These displays are equipped with Auto-Condition Reporting Lite as well, helping to ensure an immediate diagnosis and response to rare service issues that may arise.
How the Touch Video Wall Stacks Up
- Touch – Choose from 6, 12, or 32 simultaneous touch points to be used with optically-bonded glass.
- Display Sizes – Touch displays are available in 46” and 55” sizes.
- Bezel Width – All models feature Ultra Narrow Bezels (3.5m combined bezel gap)
- Mounted Depth – Touch Video Walls offer a slimmer mounted profile (depth) from the wall than Generation 1 video walls.
- Mounts– Touch Video Walls are compatible with our proprietary Z-Shift Mount, which is unmatched in its quick installation time and ease of alignment while offering ability to access or replace the controller kit.
- Inputs – In addition to DVI, VGA, and RS232C – Touch Video Walls also feature HDMI and DisplayPort inputs. These inputs make use of the DVI output for daisy-chaining purposes- only one daisy-chain is necessary, even if all three inputs are used.
- Overheating Prevention – This new function is included on all of our Second Generation video walls, allowing video walls to automatically power off before internal components are damaged from overheating associated with poor ventilation or other external factors.
- Additional, Unique Features – The Touch Video Wall also includes hardware and software to further improve serviceability and display diagnostics. Auto-Condition Reporting Lite (a basic version of our comprehensive video wall health & status monitoring system) can help you keep tabs on video walls from remote locations and diagnose service issues without onsite troubleshooting or dismounting of displays. All Touch models also feature Replaceable Controller Kits, which grant access to the input/controller board for servicing and replacement without dismounting of displays.
See you next week!